Juuga: Forward Unto Victory
Displaying his valor as a general, Gorou deals Aoe Geo DMG and creates a field known as General's Glory to embolden his comrades.
Juuga: Forward Unto Victory is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Gorou. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Juuga: Forward Unto Victory Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Gorou
- General's Glory
- This field has the following properties:
- Like the General's War Banner created by Inuzaka All-Round Defense, provides buffs to active characters within the skill's AoE based on the number of Geo characters in the party. Also moves together with your active character
- Generates 1 Crystal Collapse every 1.5s that deals AoE Geo DMG to 1 opponent within the skill's AoE.
- Pulls 1 elemental shard in the skill's AoE to your active character's position every 1.5s (elemental shards are created by Crystallize reactions).
- If a General's War banner created by Gorou currently exists on the field when his ability is used, it will be destroyed. In addition, for the duration of General's Glory, Gorou's Elemental Skill "Inazuka All-Round Defense" will not create the General's War Banner.
- If Gorou falls, the effects of General's Glory will be cleared.
- Skill Duration: 9s
- Skill CD: 20s
- Energy Cost: 80
Juuga: Forward Unto Victory Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- Skill DMG%: 98.22 - 208.71
- Crystal Collabpse DMG%: 61.3 - 130.26
Juuga: Forward Unto Victory Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
|2||x3 Teachings of Light||x6 Spectral Husk||12,500|
|3||x2 Guide to Light||x3 Spectral Heart||17,500|
|4||x4 Guide to Light||x4 Spectral Heart||25,000|
|5||x6 Guide to Light||x6 Spectral Heart||30,000|
|6||x9 Guide to Light||x9 Spectral Heart||37,500|
|7||x4 Spectral Nucleus||120,000|
|8||x6 Spectral Nucleus||260,000|
|9||x9 Spectral Nucleus||450,000|
|10||x12 Spectral Nucleus||700,000|
Juuga: Forward Unto Victory Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.