Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki
Kamisato Art: Kyouka has the following properties:
After it is used, Kamisato Ayato will gain 2 Namisen stacks.
When the water illusion explodes, Ayato will gain a Namisen effect equal to the maximum number of stacks possible.
Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Kamisato Ayato. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki Information
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Kamisato Ayato
How to Unlock Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20
Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.