Let the Show Begin
Summons water droplets resembling musical notes that form a Melody Loop, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding enemies and afflicting them with the Wet status.
Let the Show Begin is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Barbara. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Let the Show Begin Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Barbara
Let the Show Begin Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 32s
- Duration: 15s
- HP Regeneration Per Hit: 0.75% Max HP + 72.2 - 1.59% Max HP + 198.63
- Continuous Regeneration: 4% Max HP + 385.18 - 8.5% Max HP + 1059
Let the Show Begin Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Let the Show Begin Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.