|Base Stats & Attributes|
Leviathan's Protection is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive talent that is exclusive to Beidou. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
Beidou gains certain buffs after activating Tidecaller.
Leviathan's Protection Information
- Talent Type: Passive
- Related Character: Beidou
- Modifies Tidecaller.
- Gain the following effects for 10s after unleashing Tidecaller with its maximum DMG Bonus:
- DMG dealt by Normal and Charged Attacks is increased by 15%. ATK SPD of Normal and Charged Attacks is increased by 15%.
- Greatly reduced delay before unleashing Charged Attacks.
Leviathan's Protection Upgrade Requirements
- This is a passive talent and it doesn't have any upgrades.
- This passive talent is unlocked upon Ascending Beidou to Lv. 4.
Leviathan's Protection Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!