|Base Stats & Attributes|
|Elemental Burst DMG||125%|
|Soul Companion DMG||24.0% normal attack dmg|
|Normal ATK SPD Bonus||26%|
|Electro RES Bonus||80%|
Lightning Fang is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat talent that is exclusive to Razor. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
The wolf has awoken. The hunt is on.
Lightning Fang Information
- Talent Type: Combat
- Related Character: Razor
- Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him. The Wolf Within will fight alongside Razor for the skill's duration.
- The effects end when Razor leaves the battlefield. When Razor leaves the field, a maximum of 10 Energy will be returned to him based on the duration remaining on this skill.
- The Wolf Within
- Strikes alongside Razor's normal attacks, dealing Electro DMG.
- Raises Razor's ATK SPD and Electro RES.
- Causes Razor to be immune to DMG inflicted by the Electro-Charged status.
- Disables Razor's Charged Attacks.
- Elemental Burst DMG: 125%
- Soul Companion DMG: 24.0% normal attack dmg
- Normal ATK SPD Bonus: 26%
- Electro RES Bonus: 80%
- Duration: 15.0s
- Talent Cooldown: 20.0s
- Energy Cost: 80
Lightning Fang Upgrade Requirements
|Level||Talent Material||Ascension Material||Mora|
Lightning Fang Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.