|Base Stats & Attributes|
Lightning Smite is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive talent that is exclusive to Fischl. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
Thundering Retribution is triggered if Oz is on the field and the character triggers an Electro-related Elemental Reaction
Lightning Smite Information
- Talent Type: Passive
- Related Character: Fischl
- If a character triggers an Electro-related Elemental Reaction when Oz is on the field, the enemy shall be stricken with Thundering Retribution, dealing Electro DMG equal to 80% of Fischl's ATK.
Lightning Smite Upgrade Requirements
- This is a passive talent and it doesn't have any upgrades.
- This passive talent is unlocked upon Ascending Fischl to Lv. 4.
Lightning Smite Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.