Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds
|Passive Bonus||Boundless Blessing|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds is a Catalyst in Genshin Impact. The catalyst is a weapon that conjures basic elemental magical attacks, this weapon is both deadly and can be utilized in any range. Not all playable characters can equip a catalyst, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
An educational tome written by anonymous early inhabitants who worshiped the wind. It has been blessed by the wind for its faithfulness and influence over the millennia.
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds Information
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Boundless Blessing
- Passive Bonus Effect: Increases Movement SPD by 10%. When in battle, earn a 6/8/10/12/14% Elemental DMG Bonus every 4s. Max 4 stacks. Lasts until the character falls or leaves combat.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the catalyst:
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds can be obtained from Wishes
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds Combat Mechanic
- Depending on the character, the basic attack either unleashes AoE attacks or Single-Target attacks. The output of the attack will also depend on the Element of the character you are using.
- Playable Characters who can wield the catalyst can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element, releasing a strong AoE attack. This consumes stamina.
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.