Lucky Dog's Clover
|Artifact Type||Flower of Life|
|Artifact Set||Lucky Dog|
Lucky Dog's Clover is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A four-leaf clover that grows in the wild. It was picked because it is said to bring good luck.
Lucky Dog's Clover Information
- Artifact Type: Flower of Life
- Artifact Set: Lucky Dog
Lucky Dog's Clover Set Bonus Information
- Lucky Dog
- 2-Piece Set: DEF increased by 100.
- 4-Piece Set: Picking up Mora restores 300 HP.
Lucky Dog's Clover Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Lucky Dog's Clover Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.