Lucky Dog's Hourglass
|Artifact Type||Sands of Eon|
|Artifact Set||Lucky Dog|
Lucky Dog's Hourglass is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A broken hourglass from which all the sand has escaped. But it's fine, because the passsge of time means nothing to someone without a single worry in the whole world.
Lucky Dog's Hourglass Information
- Artifact Type: Sands of Eon
- Artifact Set: Lucky Dog
Lucky Dog's Hourglass Set Bonus Information
- Lucky Dog
- 2-Piece Set: DEF increased by 100.
- 4-Piece Set: Picking up Mora restores 300 HP.
Lucky Dog's Hourglass Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Lucky Dog's Hourglass Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.