Maiden's Fading Beauty
Circlet of Logos
Maiden's Fading Beauty is an Artifact from the Maiden Beloved Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A meticulously well-maintained woman's hat that keeps wrinkles safely out of sight.
Genshin Impact Maiden's Fading Beauty Lore
Even when surrounded by flowers from her courters,
The maiden never removed her hat to get a better look at them.
Their names and faces were not worth remembering.
For years, at the end of every day,
the maiden would brush off the dust on her hat.
But the passage of time showed in her face, too — and unlike the dust. It could never be brushed off.
As time passed, fewer and fewer courters visited her with flowers.
What did it matter? For her, time had already stopped long ago on that fateful day.
Genshin Impact Maiden's Fading Beauty Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Character Healing Effectiveness +15%
- 4-Piece Set: Using an Elemental Skill or Burst increases healing received by all party members by 20% for 10s.
Where to Find Maiden's Fading Beauty in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Maiden's Fading Beauty Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.