Martial Artist's Feather Accessory
Plume of Death
Martial Artist's Feather Accessory is an Artifact from the Martial Artist Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A common bird feather. Experts use it to practice strength control, while rookies use it to make fans.
Genshin Impact Martial Artist's Feather Accessory Lore
A feather plucked from a bird soaring in the sky by a skillful martial artist.
The essence of martial arts is not necessarily about the power of attacks.
The condescending evil stole his love's joy,
Agility and nimbleness honed over years of training are just as prideworthy for a martial artist.
The martial artist will wear the feather on his chest as proof of his unparalleled skills.
Genshin Impact Martial Artist's Feather Accessory Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 15%.
- 4-Piece Set: After using Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 25% for 8s.
Where to Find Martial Artist's Feather Accessory in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Martial Artist's Feather Accessory Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.