Martial Artist's Feathered Accessory
|Artifact Type||Plume of Death|
|Artifact Set||Martial Artist|
Martial Artist's Feathered Accessory is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Martial Artist's Feathered Accessory Information
- Artifact Type: Plume of Death
- Artifact Set: Martial Artist
Martial Artist's Feathered Accessory Set Bonus Information
- Martial Artist
- 2-Piece Set: Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 15%.
- 4-Piece Set: After using Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 25% for 8s.
Martial Artist's Feathered Accessory Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Martial Artist's Feathered Accessory Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!