Midsummer Island Adventure
June 9th, 2021 – June 28th, 2021
Midsummer Island Adventure is an Event in Genshin Impact that is no longer available and may not return in the future. Events are limited time challenges that can be comeleted by a player to obtain special rewards, some of which are exceptionally rare, such as the Crown of Insight. Events can also include story quests for new or existing Playable Characters, which may not be playable after the event duration has been completed. There are 6 different types of events in Genshin Impact, all of which require a different level of contribution from the player.
Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure Event Information
- Event Type: In-Game
- Event Duration: June 9th, 2021 – June 28th, 2021
- This event is currently not available and it may or may not be reinstated in future updates or patch notes.
Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure Event Details
- Adventure Rank 21 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest "Song of the Dragon and Freedom" and Trifolium Chapter: Act I "True Treasure"
※ During the event, the Adventure Rank required to unlock Klee's Story Quest "True Treasure" will be lowered to Adventure Rank 21, and the Story Quest will not require a Story Key to unlock.
Act I: Main Cannon, Make Ready... Fire!
- During the event, complete the "Mysterious Islands: Journey to the Unknown" quest to unlock "Act I: Main Cannon, Make Ready... Fire!"
- During the event, by clearing the sea of any monster encampments, Travelers can obtain Shiny Flotsam to exchange for rewards such as the Crown of Insight, Northlander Billet Trove, Furnishing Blueprint "Pure Gorgeous Summer," and Talent Level-Up Materials from the Event Shop! By completing specified quests, Travelers can also obtain rewards such as Primogems, the gadget Waverider Repair Toolbox, Mora, and Hero's Wit!
- You can challenge the quest by playing in Co-Op Mode with other Travelers and all players will obtain Shiny Flotsam after completing the challenge.
Act II: Whirlpool off to Starboard... Full Speed Ahead!
- During the event, complete the "Summer Vacation: Proceed With Caution" quest to unlock "Act II: Whirlpool off to Starboard... Full Speed Ahead!", and obtain the gadget Wind-Blessed Harpastum.
- During the event, Travelers can collect Wavesplitter Insignias by sailing the Waverider and flying to complete the challenge within the time limit. By reaching the target scores, Travelers can obtain rewards such as Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mora, and Hero's Wit!
- During the event, Travelers can challenge a total of six courses and a new course will be unlocked every day. Travelers can follow the points indicated on the map to sail the Waverider and activate the mechanism to carry out the challenge. Travelers who complete the challenges will receive the corresponding rewards. New courses will not be closed after they are unlocked, so Travelers can challenge them repeatedly before the event ends.
- Only your personal best for that particular course is recorded as the challenge score.
- Travelers can only carry out the challenge in Single Player Mode.
Act III: Samurai Sighted... To Arms!
- During the event, complete the "Dodo-King of the Sea: Lying in Wait" quest to unlock "Act III: Samurai Sighted... To Arms!"
- During the event, challenge Maguu Kenki and complete specified quests to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Mora, and Hero's Wit!
- 2021-06-28 03:59:59 After the event is over, Travelers can continue to challenge Maguu Kenki but will no longer be able to complete the event-related challenges.
Act IV: Harpastum Bombs Loaded... Blow 'Em Away!
- During the event, complete "The Final Riddle: A Secret Uncovered" quest to unlock "Act IV: Harpastum Bombs Loaded... Blow 'Em Away!"
- During the event, Travelers can use the Harpastum Bombs to defeat monsters. Complete the challenge and obtain Mini "Harpasta" to exchange for rewards such as Dodoco Tales (Catalyst), Furnishing Blueprint "Feather-Light Praise", Furnishing Blueprint "The Blue Ocean's Treasure", Furnishing Blueprint "Witch's Chorus", and Weapon Ascension Materials from the Event Shop! By completing specified quests, Travelers can also obtain rewards such as Primogems, Mora, and Hero's Wit!
- During the event, Travelers can use the crafting bench to create Harpastum Bombs. Using the Harpastum Bombs in the event challenge arena will help you to defeat the monsters more easily.
- You can challenge the quest by playing in Co-Op Mode with other Travelers and all players will obtain Mini "Harpasta" after completing the challenge.
- 2021-06-28 03:59:59 Harpastum Bombs will disappear from your Inventory after the event ends.
- During the event gameplay duration, enhancing Dodoco Tales (Catalyst) yields a Weapon Enhancement EXP Bonus.
- 2021-06-29 03:59:59 After the Event Shop closes, any remaining Shiny Flotsam and Mini "Harpasta" in your possession will disappear, so please make sure to exchange them for rewards in time!
Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure Event Rewards
(Assuming full completion)
- 690 Primogems
- 1 Crown of Insight
- 1,080,000 Mora
- 48 Hero's Wit
- 1 Waverider Repair Toolbox
- 1 Wind-Blessed Harpastum
- 1 Dodoco Tales
- 4 "Fragments of Innocence"
- 1 Northlander Billet Trove
- 2 Philosophies of Freedom
- 2 Guide to Freedom
- 2 Philosophies of Resistance
- 2 Guide to Resistance
- 2 Philosophies of Ballad
- 2 Guide to Ballad
- 2 Philosophies of Prosperity
- 2 Guide to Prosperity
- 2 Philosophies of Diligence
- 2 Guide to Diligence
- 2 Philosophies of Gold
- 2 Guide to Gold
- 6 Chains of the Dandelion Gladiator
- 6 Debris of Decarabian's City
- 6 Boreal Wolf's Cracked Tooth
- 6 Lustrous Stone from Guyun
- 6 Mist Veiled Mercury Elixir
- 6 Piece of Aerosiderite
- 1 Blueprint: "A Guide in the Summer Woods"
- 1 Blueprint: "A Messenger in the Summer Woods"
- 1 Blueprint: "Pure Gorgeous Summer"
- 1 Blueprint: "Feather-Light Praise"
- 1 Blueprint: "The Blue Ocean's Treasure"
- 1 Blueprint: "Witch's Chorus"
Midsummer Island Adventure Notes & Tips
- Midsummer Island Adventure Event other notes, tips, and trivia go here.