Nahida is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more.
A caged bird secluded within the confines of the Sanctuary of Surasthana who can only see the world in her dreams."
Genshin Impact Nahida Information
- Role: Sub-Dps
- Vision: Dendro
- Constellation: Sapientia Oromadis
- Main Weapon: Catalysts
- Elemental Burst: Illusory Heart
- Elemental Burst Effect: Manifest the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya.
When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party.
-Pyro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from "All Schemes to Know" is increased
-Electro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from "All Schemes to Know" is deceased.
-Hydro: The Shrine of Maya's duration is increased.
If there are at least 2 party members of the aforementioned Elemental Types present when the field is deployed, the aforementioned effect will be increased further.Even if Nahida is not on the field, these bonuses will still take effect so long as party members are within the Shrine of maya
Perhaps all that dwell under the bowers of trees are naught but a fleeting upside-down
- Character Passive Talent: On all things Meditated
- Passive Talent Effect: Nahida can use All Schemes to Know to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE. This skill may even have some other effects...
Genshin Impact Nahida Talents
List of the character's Talents
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 attacks the deal Dendro DMG to opponents in front of Her.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG to opponents in front of her after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack: Calling upon the night of Dendro, Nahida plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the ground.
- Sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro DMG and marking up to 8 opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha. When held, this skill will trigger differentially.
- Hold: Enter Aiming Mode, which will allow you to select a limited number of opponents within a limited area. During this time, Nahida's resistance to interruption will be increased. When released, this skill deals Dendro DMG to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha. Aiming Mode will last up to 5s and can select a maximum of 8 opponents
- Seed of Skandha: Opponents who have been marked by the Seed of Skandha will be linked to one another up till a certain distance. After you trigger Elemental Reactions on opponents who are affected by the Seeds of Skandha or when they take DMG from Dendro Cores (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom DMG), Nahida will unleash Tri-Karma Purification on the opponents and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on her ATK and Elemental Mastery. You can trigger at most 1 Tri-karma Purification within a short period of time
- Lo, the god of grass and trees shine her ultimate truth into the void, illuminating the origin and destruction of the three karmas
- Manifests the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya.
- When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party.
- Pyro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from "All Schemes to Know" is increased.
- Electro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from "All Schemes to Know" is decreased.
- Hydro: The Shrine of Maya's duration is increased.
- If there are at least 2 party members of the aforementioned Elemental Types present when the field is deployed, the aforementioned effect will be increased further.
- Even if Nahida is not on the field, these bonuses will still take effect so long as party members are within the Shrine of Maya.
- Perhaps all that dwell under the bowers of trees are naught but a fleeting upside-down dream in the eyes of the God of Wisdom
- When unleashing Illusory Heart, the Shrine of Maya will gain the following effects: The Elemental Mastery of the active character within the field will be increased by 25% of the Elemental Mastery of the party member wit the highest Elemental Mastery. You can gain a maximum of 250 Elemental Mastery in this manner.
- Each point of Nahida's Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus DMG and 0.03% Crit Rate to
- Each point of Nahida's Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus DMG and 0.03% CRIT Rate to Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to Know. A maximum of 80% Bonus DMG and 24% CRIT Rate can be granted to Tri-Karma Purification in this manner.
- Nahida can use All Schemes to Know to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE. This skill may even have some other effects...
Genshin Impact Nahida Constellations
List of the character's Constellations
- When the Shrine of Maya is unleashed and the Elemental Types of the party members are being tabulated, the count will add 1 to the number of Pyro, Electro and Hydro Characters respectively
- Opponents that are marked by Seeds of Skandha applied by Nahida herself will be affected by the following effects:
- Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom and Burgeon Reaction DMG they receive can score CRIT Hits, CRIT rate and CRIT DMG are fixed at 20% and 100% respectively.
- Within 8s of being affected by Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, DEF is decreased by 30%
The Shoot of Concious Attainment
- Increases the Level of All Schemes to Know by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
The Stem of Manifest Inference
- When 1/2/3/4 (or more) nearby opponents are affected by All Schemes to Know's Seeds of Skandha, Nahida's Elemental Mastery will be increased by 100/120/140/160
The Leaves of Enlightening Speech
- Increases the level of Illusory Heart by 3. Maximum upgraded level is 15.
The Fruit of Reason's Culmination
- Whe Nahida hits an opponent affectedby All Schemes to Know's Seeds of Skandha with Norma; or Charged Attacks after unleashing Illusory Heart, she will use Tri-Karm Purification: Karmic Oblivion on this opponent and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on 200% of Nahida's ATK and 400% of her Elemental Mastery.
DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can be triggered once every 0.2s.
This effect can last up to 10s and will be removed after Nahida has unleashed 6 instances of Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion
How to Get Nahida in Genshin Impact
Nahida Lore & Character Story
Lesser Lord Kusanali dwelt deep in the Sanctuary of Surasthana. She had never really been in the limelight, nor had she even been mentioned much.
Always learning something new, she constantly strove to become a worthy archon who could guide her people as soon as possible.
If the threat of forbidden knowledge were not pressing so near, would she not desire to take a short break and see Sumeru and those who live in it with her own eyes?
As things stood, she could only see the myriad, vibrant sights the world had to offer in dreams.
Within the meditative silence of her soul, she made companions of the sunlight and the breeze, struck up friendships with humans and animals, told stories, played, and sang songs she had only just learned...
She poured the loveliest of yearnings into her dreamscape, but no matter how bustling the nights, when day came, all things about her would return to silence once more.
She gradually arose. Even through her sleepiness, solitude struck like an icy tide, causing her to hug her shoulders tightly.
—That which fully awakened her was an inconspicuous yet abnormal noise that sounded within Akasha.
"Ah. So it was a dream within a dream..."
Character Story 1
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 2)
Character Story 2
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 3)
Character Story 3
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
Character Story 4
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 5)
Character Story 5
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
Nahida Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|
Albedo ♦ Aloy ♦ Amber ♦ Arataki Itto ♦ Barbara ♦ Beidou ♦ Bennett ♦ Candace ♦ Chongyun ♦ Collei ♦ Cyno ♦ Diluc ♦ Diona ♦ Dori ♦ Eula ♦ Faruzan ♦ Fischl ♦ Ganyu ♦ Gorou ♦ Hu Tao ♦ Jean ♦ Kaedehara Kazuha ♦ Kaeya ♦ Kamisato Ayaka ♦ Kamisato Ayato ♦ Keqing ♦ Klee ♦ Kujou Sara ♦ Kuki Shinobu ♦ Layla ♦ Lisa ♦ Mona ♦ Nilou ♦ Ningguang ♦ Noelle ♦ Qiqi ♦ Raiden Shogun ♦ Razor ♦ Rosaria ♦ Sangonomiya Kokomi ♦ Sayu ♦ Shenhe ♦ Shikanoin Heizou ♦ Sucrose ♦ Tartaglia ♦ Thoma ♦ Tighnari ♦ Traveler ♦ Venti ♦ Xiangling ♦ Xiao ♦ Xingqiu ♦ Xinyan ♦ Yae Miko ♦ Yanfei ♦ Yelan ♦ Yoimiya ♦ Yun Jin ♦ Zhongli