Summons the might of Watatsumi, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents, before robing Kokomi in a Ceremonial Garment made from the flowing waters of Sangonomiya.
Nereid's Ascension is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Sangonomiya Kokomi. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Nereid's Ascension Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Sangonomiya Kokomi
Nereid's Ascension Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 18s
- Duration: 10s
- Energy Cost: 70
- Skill DMG
(% Max HP): 10.42 - 22.13
- Normal Attack DMG Bonus
(% Max HP): 4.84 - 10.29
- Charged Attack DMG Bonus
(% Max HP): 6.78 - 14.4
- Bake-Kurage DMG Bonus
(% Max HP): 7.1 - 15.08
- HP Regeneration Per Hit: 0.81 (% Max HP) + 77.03 - 1.72 (% Max HP) + 211.87
Nereid's Ascension Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Nereid's Ascension Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.