Yoimiya waves a sparkler and causes a ring of saltpeter to surround her.
Niwabi Fire-Dance is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Yoimiya. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Niwabi Fire-Dance Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Yoimiya
Niwabi Fire-Dance Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- Blazing Arrow DMG (Normal Attack DMG%): 137.91 - 170.60
Niwabi Fire-Dance Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Niwabi Fire-Dance Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.