Bennett puts all his fire and passion for adventuring into his sword. Results may vary based on how fired up he is.
Passion Overload is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Bennett. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Passion Overload Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Bennett
Passion Overload Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 5s - 10s
- Press DMG%: 137.6 - 292.4
- Charge Level 1 DMG%: 84 - + 92 - 178.5 + 195.5
- Charge Level 2 DMG%: 88 + 96 - 187 + 204
- Explosion DMG%: 132 - 280.5
Passion Overload Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Passion Overload Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.