Primordial Jade Cutter
|Passive Bonus||Protector's Virtue|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|ATK||44 - 542|
|CRIT Rate||9.6% - 44.1%|
Primordial Jade Cutter is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A ceremonial sword masterfully carved from pure jade. There almost seems to be an audible sigh in the wind as it is swung.
Primordial Jade Cutter Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Protector's Virtue
- Passive Bonus Effect: HP increased by 20/25/30/35/40%. Additionally, provides an ATK Bonus based on 1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4% of the wielder's Max HP.
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Primordial Jade Cutter Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Primordial Jade Cutter can be obtained as a Gacha Pull from Wishes.
Primordial Jade Cutter Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Primordial Jade Cutter Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!