Primordial Jade Cutter
|Passive Bonus||Protector's Virtue|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|ATK||44 - 542|
|CRIT Rate||9.6% - 44.1%|
Primordial Jade Cutter is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A ceremonial sword masterfully carved from pure jade. There almost seems to be an audible sigh in the wind as it is swung.
Primordial Jade Cutter Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Protector's Virtue
- Passive Bonus Effect: HP increased by 20/25/30/35/40%. Additionally, provides an ATK Bonus based on 1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4% of the wielder's Max HP.
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Primordial Jade Cutter Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Primordial Jade Cutter can be obtained as a Gacha Pull from Wishes.
Primordial Jade Cutter Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Primordial Jade Cutter Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.