Primordial Jade Winged-Spear
|Passive Bonus||Eagle Spear of Justice|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear is a Polearm in Genshin Impact. Polearms are usually held with either one or two hands, the polearm is a great weapon of choice for fighters who want to inflict damage and poke their enemies from mid-range while maintaining a safe distance from enemy attacks. Not all playable characters can equip the polearm, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A jade polearm made by the archons, capable of slaying ancient beasts.
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear Information
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Eagle Spear of Justice
- Passive Bonus Effect: On hit, increases ATK by 3.2/3.9/4.6/5.3/6% for 6s. Max 7 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. Full stacks increase Skill DMG by 12/16/20/24/28%.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the polearm:
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear can be obtained by ???
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear Combat Mechanic
- The polearm's normal attacks can chain up to 5-6 rapid melee attacks in mid-range.
- Playable Characters who can wield the polearm can charge up a strong attack which varies depending on the character you are using. Regardless, executing a charged attack consumes stamina.
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!