|Weapon Base Stats|
Prototype Aminus is a Claymore in Genshin Impact. Claymores are heavy weapons that are usually held with two hands, it is a larger variation of the regular sword that can deal with heavy and deadly damage even though it restricts the player's movements. Not all playable characters can equip a claymore, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
An ancient greatsword discoverd int he Blackcliff Forge. IT swings with such an immense force that one feels it could cut straight through reality itself.
Prototype Aminus Information
- Weapon Type: Claymore
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Crush
- Passive Bonus Effect: On hit, Normal or charged attacks have a 50%chance to deal an additional 250% ATK DMG to enemies within a small AOE, Can only occur once every 15s.
- Playable Characters who can use the claymore:
Prototype Aminus Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Prototype Aminus can be obtained by crafting the item from the blacksmith in Mondstadt.
- 50 Crystal Chunks
- 50 White Iron Chunks
- 1Northlander Claymore Prototype
Prototype Aminus Combat Mechanic
- The claymore's normal melee attack normally chains up to 5 slow slash attacks which are usually strong and has a wide radius.
- Playable Characters who can wield the claymore can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to unleash a flurry of attacks that heavily drains the character's stamina. This attack ends with an even more powerful attack once you reach the maximum duration of the attack or if the character runs out of stamina.
Prototype Aminus Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.