|Passive Bonus||Magic Affinity|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Prototype Grudge is a Polearm in Genshin Impact. Polearms are usually held with either one or two hands, the polearm is a great weapon of choice for fighters who want to inflict damage and poke their enemies from mid-range while maintaining a safe distance from enemy attacks. Not all playable characters can equip the polearm, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A grudge discovered in the Blackcliff Forge. The glimmers along the sharp edge are like stars in the night.
Prototype Grudge Information
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Magic Affinity
- Passive Bonus Effect: After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal and Charged Attack DMG by 12/15/18/21/24% for 12s. Max 2 stacks.
- Location: Crafting
- Playable Characters who can use the polearm:
Prototype Grudge Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Prototype Grudge can be obtained by ???
Prototype Grudge Combat Mechanic
- The polearm's normal attacks can chain up to 5-6 rapid melee attacks in mid-range.
- Playable Characters who can wield the polearm can charge up a strong attack which varies depending on the character you are using. Regardless, executing a charged attack consumes stamina.
Prototype Grudge Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.