|Passive Bonus||Golden Plating|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Prototype Malice is a Catalyst in Genshin Impact. The catalyst is a weapon that conjures basic elemental magical attacks, this weapon is both deadly and can be utilized in any range. Not all playable characters can equip a catalyst, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 4 Energy every 2s for 6s. All party members will regenerate 4% HP every 2s for this duration.
Prototype Malice Information
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Golden Plating
- Passive Bonus Effect: Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 Energy every 2s for 6s. Additionally, all party members will regenerate 4/4.5/5/5.5/6% HP every 2s for this duration.
- Location: Crafting
- Playable Characters who can use the catalyst:
Prototype Malice Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Prototype Malice can be obtained by ???
Prototype Malice Combat Mechanic
- Depending on the character, the basic attack either unleashes AoE attacks or Single-Target attacks. The output of the attack will also depend on the Element of the character you are using.
- Playable Characters who can wield the catalyst can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element, releasing a strong AoE attack. This consumes stamina.
Prototype Malice Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.