Ripping Fang Fletching
Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
Charging Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, stone crystals will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged crystalline arrow will deal Geo DMG.
Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Ripping Fang Fletching is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Gorou. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Ripping Fang Fletching Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Gorou
Ripping Fang Fletching Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 37.75 - 79.9
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 37.15 - 78.62
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 49.45 - 104.65
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 59 - 124.85
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Aimed Shot (%): 43.86 - 92 - 82
- Fully-Charged Aimed Shot (%): 124 - 235.6
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 56.83 - 120.27
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 113.63 - 240.48
- High Plunge DMG (%): 141.93 - 300.37
Ripping Fang Fletching Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
|2||x3 Teachings of Light||x6 Spectral Husk||12,500|
|3||x2 Guide to Light||x3 Spectral Heart||17,500|
|4||x4 Guide to Light||x4 Spectral Heart||25,000|
|5||x6 Guide to Light||x6 Spectral Heart||30,000|
|6||x9 Guide to Light||x9 Spectral Heart||37,500|
|7||x4 Spectral Nucleus||120,000|
|8||x6 Spectral Nucleus||260,000|
|9||x9 Spectral Nucleus||450,000|
|10||x12 Spectral Nucleus||700,000|
Ripping Fang Fletching Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.