Ripple of Fate
Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 water splash attacks that deal Hydro DMG.
Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina and deals AoE Hydro DMG after a short casting time.
Plunging Attack: Gathering the might of Hydro, Mona plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all enemies in her path. Deals AoE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.
Ripple of Fate is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Mona. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Ripple of Fate Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Mona
Ripple of Fate Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 37.6 - 71.44
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 36 - 68.4
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 44.8 - 85.12
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 56.16 - 106.7
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Charged Attack: 149.72 - 258.07
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 50
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 56.83 - 120.27
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 113.63 - 240.48
- High Plunge DMG (%): 141.93 - 300.37
Ripple of Fate Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Ripple of Fate Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.