Sandbearer Wood is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
Timber from the Sandbearer Tree. Said to be an exceptionally hardy plant resistant to wind and rain with a long lifespan.
Genshin Impact Sandbearer Wood Information
- Item Type: Furnishing Material
- Material Rarity: ⭐
Where to get Sandbearer Wood in Genshin Impact
- Cutting down Sandbearer Trees found in Minlin and Lisha.
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Sandbearer Wood Usage in Genshin Impact
- Eight-Sided Lantern: Lucky Day
- Liuli Pavilion Sandbearer Floor Lamp
- Shadow Lamp: Painted Shadow
- Tianyuan Lantern: Fragrant Brilliance
- Lantern-Lit Stage: Crescendo
- Liyue House: Moon-Crested Eaves
- Liyue House: Of Timber and Stone
- Liyue House: Solitary Retreat
- Liyue House: Time Waits for No One
- Liyue Pitstop: Tea Fragrance on the Old Road
- Liyue Shop: Citywide Favorite
- Tasseled Lantern: Deck the Streets
- Adeptus Gate
- Courtyard Wall: All in a Row
- Courtyard Wall: Peace Across
- Courtyard Wall: Spring and Autumn Splendor
- Gold-Lined Sandbearer Nightstand
- Six-Sided Lantern: Harmony in Friendship
- Wall Corner: Fragrant Nook
- Cloudy Haze Bed
- Embroidered Lantern: Lofty Grandeur
- Gold-Lined Sandbearer Wardrobe
- Main Entrance: Gateway to the Clouds
- Perimeter Wall: Scenic Archway
- Scenic Corridor: Sylvan Stroll
- Thundering Heavens Drum
- Veranda Corner: Pavilion's Watch
- Wing House: Dawn & Dusk
- Pavilion: Stargazer's Shelter
Sandbearer Wood Notes & Tips
- Sandbearer Wood Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.