Sea Ganoderma is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
A plant species that only grows in certain regions and islands of the ocean. Though it looks like a fungus of some sort, it actually comes from a substance secreted by certain soft-bodied organisms.
Genshin Impact Sea Ganoderma Information
- Item Type: Foraged local Material
- Material Rarity: n/a
Where to get Sea Ganoderma in Genshin Impact
- Foraged from beaches around Inazuma
- Purchased from Obata
- Grown from Sea Ganoderma Cutting
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Sea Ganoderma Usage in Genshin Impact
Sea Ganoderma Notes & Tips
- Sea Ganoderma Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.