Flower of Life
Sea-Dyed Blossom is an Artifact from the Ocean-Hued Clam Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A soft flower that has taken on the many shades of the capricious ocean. It shines with wondrous colors under the moon's silver light.
Genshin Impact Sea-Dyed Blossom Lore
A tender flower from the ocean. Its core is adorned with pure pearls.
The songs of Watatsumi Island say that these flowers bloom in the pearl-lit depths.
Steeped in the lovesickness of the diving sea-daughters and the gentle moonlight, they would give off a pearly gleam.
When all conflicts have ceased, the sea beasts shall no longer weep for their lonesome companions,
And when the moonlight rises over Touzan, the lovely deity shall rise and sing.
"Come, sea-daughters, come and see, O people of my heart, for the moon is out tonight."
"Though Touzan might fall this night, the lightning and the storm can never hide the moon's pearly glory..."
The lonesome maiden will sing and dance upon the moon-silver waves.
The divers shall forget the pain of loss, and even the tender flowers will regain their vibrance.
Genshin Impact Sea-Dyed Blossom Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Healing Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: When the character equipping this artifact set heals a character in the party, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for 3 seconds, accumulating the amount of HP recovered from healing (including overflow healing). At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam will explode, dealing DMG to nearby opponents based on 90% of the accumulated healing.
Where to Find Sea-Dyed Blossom in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Sea-Dyed Blossom Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.