Seal of Approval
Normal Attack: Shoots fireballs that deal up to three counts of Pyro DMG.
Charged Attack: Consumes Stamina and all Scarlet Seals before dealing AoE Pyro DMG to the opponents after a short casting time. This Charged Attack's AoE and DMG will increase according to the amount of Scarlet Seals consumed.
Plunging Attack: Gathering the power of Pyro, Yanfei plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Pyro DMG upon impact with the ground.
Seal of Approval is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Yanfei. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Seal of Approval Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Yanfei
Seal of Approval Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 58.34 - 110.85
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 52.13 - 99.04
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 76.01 - 144.42
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Scarlet Seal Duration: 10s
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 50
- Scarlet Seal Stamina Consumption Decrease: 15% per Seal
- Charged Attack (0-4 Seal DMG): 98.23
167.57 - 167.64
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 56.83 - 120.27
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 113.63 - 240.48
- High Plunge DMG (%): 141.93 - 300.37
Seal of Approval Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Seal of Approval Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.