Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu
Gathering truths unnumbered and wishes uncounted, the Raiden Shogun unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi and deals AoE Electro DMG, using Musou Isshin in combat for a certain duration afterward. The DMG dealt by Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin's attacks will be increased based on the number of Chakra Desiderata's Resolve stacks consumed when this skill is used.
Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Raiden Shogun. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Raiden Shogun
Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 18s
- Enery Cost: 90
- Musou Isshin Duration: 7s
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 20
- Musou no Hitotachi Base DMG%: 400.8 - 851.7
- Resolve Bonus: 3.89% Initial/0.73% ATK DMG Per Stack - 8.26% Initial/1.54% ATK DMG Per Stack
- Resolve Stacks Gained: 0.15 Per Energy Consumed - 0.2 Per Energy Consumed
- 1-Hit DMG%: 44.74 - 93.54
- 2-Hit DMG%: 43.96 - 91.91
- 3-Hit DMG%: 53.82 - 112.54
- 4-Hit DMG%: 30.89 + 30.98 - 64.58 + 64.77
- 5-Hit DMG%: 73.94 - 154.61
- Charged Attack DMG%: 61.6 + 74.36 - 128.8 + 155.48
- Plunge DMG%: 63.93 - 153.14
- Low Plunge DMG%: 127.84 - 306.22
- High Plunge DMG% 159.68 - 382.48
- Musou Isshin Energy Restoration: 1.6 - 2.5
Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.