|Passive Talent||Pre-Existing Guilt|
|Elemental Burst||Windmuster Kick|
Shikanoin Heizou is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
Doushin Shikanoin has admirable wit and insight. While he is unfettered and unrestrained in demeanor, one should not dismiss his talents. The Tenryou Commission is incredibly fortunate to have such a man in their ranks. - Kamisato Ayato
Genshin Impact Shikanoin Heizou Information
- Role: DPS
- Vision: Anemo
- Constellation: Cervus Minor
- Main Weapon: Catalysts
- Elemental Burst: Windmuster Kick
- Elemental Burst Effect: Leaps into the air and uses the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger and kicks his opponent. The Vacuum Slugger will explode upon hit and create an Arresting Windtunnel that pulls in nearby objects and opponents, dealing AoE Anemo DMG.
- Passive Talent Effect: Decreases sprinting Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%.
- Specialty Dish: The Only Truth - Increases all party member's ATK by 114 for 300s.
Genshin Impact Shikanoin Heizou Guides and Builds
- Shikanoin Heizou Strength: ???
- Shikanoin Heizou Weaknesses: ???
- Shikanoin Heizou Combat: ???
Shikanoin Heizou Best Items
- 4 Piece Viridescent Venerer:
- 4 piece is recommended as it perfectly fits Shikanoin Heizou's swirl-heavy damage output. Will give Anemo DMG Bonus +15% and increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent's Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
- 2 Piece Gladiator's Finale + 2 Piece Viridescent Venerer:
- Extra ATK +18% paired with Anemo DMG Bonus +15% from the Viridescent Venerer if you have no access to a 4 piece Viridescent Venerer.
- 4 Piece -Noblesse Oblige:
- Elemental Burst DMG +20%, Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members' ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
Shikanoin Heizou Best Weapons
Genshin Impact Shikanoin Heizou Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to five fisticuffs empowered by a mighty wind, dealing Anemo DMG.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform a sweeping attack, dealing Anemo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Calling upon the surging wind, Heizou plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact.
- Wields the swift winds to launch a Heartstopper Strike that deals Anemo DMG.
- Charges energy to unleash an even stronger blow. He will obtain the Declension effect while charging, which will increase the power of the Heartstopper Strike. When the skill button is released or the skill duration ends, he will strike forward, dealing Anemo DMG.
- Increases the power of the next Heartstopper Strike. Max 4 stacks. When you possess 4 Declension stacks, the Conviction effect will be produced, which will cause the next Heartstopper Strike to be even stronger and have a larger AoE.
- Leaps into the air and uses the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger and kicks his opponent. The Vacuum Slugger will explode upon hit and create an Arresting Windtunnel that pulls in nearby objects and opponents, dealing AoE Anemo DMG.
- When Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger hits enemies affected by Hydro, Pyro, Cryo or Electro, it afflicts them with Windmuster Iris. Moments later, Windmuster Iris explodes and dissipates, dealing AoE DMG of the corresponding elemental type.
- Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger can afflict a maximum of four enemies with the Windmuster Iris. A single enemy cannot be afflicted by Irises of different elemental types at the same time.
Paradoxical Practice (Ascension Lv.1)
- When Shikanoin Heizou activates a Swirl reaction while on the field, he will gain 1 Declension stack for Heartstopper Strike. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s.
Penetrative Reasoning (Ascension Lv.4)
- After Shikanoin Heizou's Heartstopper Strike hits an opponent, increases all party members' (excluding Shikanoin Heizou) Elemental Mastery by 80 for 10s..
Pre-Existing Guilt (Unlocked Automatically)
- Decreases sprinting Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%.
Genshin Impact Shikanoin Heizou Constellations
Named Juvenile Casebook (Lvl. 1)
- For five seconds after Heizou takes the field, his normal attack speed increases by 15% and he gains one Declension stack. Can occur once every 10 seconds.
Investigative Collection (Lvl. 2)
- When the Windmuster Kick's Vacuum Slugger explodes, it will pull opponents in.
Esoteric Puzzle Book (Lvl. 3)
- Increases Heartstopper Strike's level by three.
Tome of Lies (Lvl. 4)
- The first Windmuster Iris explosion in Windmuster Kick will restore 9 Energy for Heizou. Subsequent Iris explosions will restore 1.5 Energy, and Heizou can restore a maximum of 13.5 Energy from one Windmuster Kick in this way.
Secret Archive (Lvl. 5)
- Increases Windmuster Kick's level by three.
Curious Casefiles (Lvl. 6)
- Each Declension stack increases Heartstopper Strike's critical hit rate by 4%, while the Conviction effect increases it by 32%.
How to Get Shikanoin Heizou in Genshin Impact
- Chance to be pulled during the Leaves in the Wind banner and the Sparkling Steps banner in update 2.8
- Characters are primarily be obtained by using Primogems Materials to perform Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
Shikanoin Heizou Lore & Character Story
Shikanoin Heizou is an extraordinary young detective.
Though working at the Tenryou Commission, he is at odds with the usual impression of a public servant, who is expected to be "stern," "solemn"... and "solemn" again.
On the outside, he appears more well-behaved and polite than any other new hires, but on the inside, he is actually thumbing his nose at all the official mumbo jumbo.
Unlike his colleagues, he does not go to the Station to report for duty on a daily basis and rarely shows up for any routine patrols.
It can seem like ages since you last saw him, and you may finally chance upon him at some crime scene. Yet, judging by that ever-present grin, you can hardly tell if he is actually there working.
Funnily enough, all his "unorthodox behaviors as a public servant" are somewhat acquiesced to.
His colleagues are more than willing to work with him and his boss seldom criticizes him for being this unfettered.
Even his boss's boss inquires after him every now and then.All this can be safely chalked up to his unrivaled prowess as a detective.
Whenever the Tenryou Commission is tackling an unusually complicated case, be it a major one or a mysterious one, everyone regards Heizou as their last hope to crack the code.
Even the head of the Police Station marvels at his extensive experience in solving cases, but Heizou himself has a different opinion about that.
"Experience is another name for people's past mistakes, and that's not my trump card."
"My trump card is something I was born with."
In Heizou's youth, he was rebellious and disliked following rules Despite calling himself a detective and serving the Tenryou Commission, his investigations revolve around his personal principles and appear to be unrelated to any governmental duty. His superior, Kujou Sara, dislikes him for this but keeps him nonetheless as he always brings back results.
In Thoma's words, Heizou is "not the easiest person to get along with."Despite being the only person who can keep up with Sango's thought processes, Heizou left a bad impression on her; Sango now denounces him as "a liar and a charlatan" and insists that they "aren't even in the same line of work."
Character Story 1
Joining the Tenryou Commission is no easy task. Not only do you have to pass the ability test, but also a thorough background check.
Therefore, candidates are usually required to declare some essential information, such as any valuable property.
According to Yoriki Owada, who was in charge of the check at the time, when Heizou applied, he handed in nothing but a blank declaration form.
It was a bright and sunny morning. Sitting opposite Owada, Heizou was curiously exploring the place with his eyes. Owada, who had been around the block by then, spent a moment deciphering the blank form, then looked up and insinuated,
"I've met many brilliant young people. However, it's a shame that none of them made it to the Station in the end."
Hearing this, all of a sudden, that seemingly hyperactive young man stopped looking around, sat up straight, and looked Owada in the eye.
"Right. How about a young person like me?"
His switching happened so fast that Yoriki Owada was suddenly stunned, feeling like prey in the sights of some hawk-eyed predator.
Out of nowhere, a strange sensation came over him, as if at that moment, he was the one being scrutinized.
He said jokingly then, as though it would steady his nerves,
"The Tenryou Commission does not discriminate against the poor. But if you have literally nothing to declare, then we'll make sure we pay extra attention to your background."
It was followed by an unexpected silence. The one sitting opposite looked straight at him without saying a word, just as before.
Owada wasn't feeling his best, his forehead slightly twitching. Maybe it was too hot. He made to wipe off the sweat with the back of his hand.
However, there was no sweat on his forehead at all. Owada stared blankly at the dry back of his hand, not knowing if he should wipe again or put his hand down.
The young man burst out into laughter upon seeing this. His hearty laughter immediately relieved Owada from his overwhelmed state.
Heizou just leaned on the table with his chin in one hand, pointing to his head with the other. He smiled at Owada and said,
"Other than my genius, I have nothing to declare."
Character Story 2
The Tenryou Commission is in fact not where Heizou started his career as a detective.
Before all this happened, Heizou once owned an agency called "Bantan Sango & Heizou Detective Agency."
It was what was to become Bantan Sango Detective Agency in Inazuma City now, which was actually co-founded by Heizou and Sango in the beginning.
The story of the two started with them striking an instant chord with each other, only to end with them regretfully parting ways.
After the breakdown of their partnership, Heizou's name, naturally, was taken down from the old business.
As for the reason behind it all, it can probably all be summed up as "they had different visions."
Sango believes that a detective's entire mission is to uncover the truth, which is something of utmost significance. Most detectives also hold this belief dear to their hearts.
But Heizou reckons there's more to it. That there might be something that's even more vital than the truth.
Years of experience working as a detective have made him aware that when a new case comes to him, that means something unfortunate has already happened.
No matter how the criminals are punished for their evil conduct afterward, it cannot change the fact that someone has already been hurt.
Similarly, no matter how skilled a doctor is, they will never be able to treat a patient and pretend that nothing ever happened, telling them,
"Look, all your wounds have healed, as if you were never wounded in the first place."
The truth is from then on, whenever the patient sees a doctor, sees an infirmary, or sees the scars left by the operation, they will be reminded every time of all the wounds that were once on their body, hurting them.
Doctors are helpless to prevent violent actions from being executed somewhere. Detectives cannot stop new cases from emerging. But Heizou hopes to break this status quo once and for all.
"If I can't nip evil in the bud, then I shall be its natural enemy."
"The name of Shikanoin Heizou will be renowned throughout the world and intimidate anyone with malicious intent all across Teyvat."
"They will realize one thing. Once they submit to the darkness, I will hunt them down to the ends of the earth."
It was at that point that he made his decision to leave the agency and join the Tenryou Commission.
It was the starting point for him to become the "detective" he seeks to be.
Character Story 3
"I've read in the novels that every great detective has an assistant, just like every katsudon has a pork cutlet."
At the Police Station, the new recruit Uesugi approached Heizou with a big smile on his face.
"So, Heizou, what do you think? Can I be your assistant? I'm very clever."
Heizou eyed this chirpy young man up with a grin, then rubbed his chin and replied,
"My intuition tells me that you are not that clever."
"Huh? May... maybe your intuition is wrong."
The sentence Uesugi just uttered seemed to have some magic to it as if it were a closing joke made at the end of a comedy. On hearing that, his nearby senior colleagues all laughed like a supportive audience.
The clever Uesugi immediately realized that he had said something inappropriate, so he tried to patch his statement up.
"What I meant is... we can't just rely solely on intuition in our line of work!"
Unexpectedly, everyone laughed even harder this time. Uesugi, not comprehending what had happened, thought to himself that maybe he should really consider being a comedian.
At that moment, Heizou brushed his shoulder as if to remove the awkwardness along with the dust.
"I was just joking. Actually, my intuition tells me that you, Uesugi, are going to be an excellent Doushin."
"And so, I suggest that you find your own assistant should you have the time."
No sooner had Heizou finished his sentence than he had run away like the wind, leaving a still-baffled Uesigi and his guffawing colleagues behind.
"You've still got a long way to go before you can be Doushin Shikanoin's assistant."
"I was just trying to help since I noticed that he has no assistant..."
"Of course he does. He mentioned his assistant many times."
"What?! Has he?"
"Didn't you hear him say 'my intuition tells me' multiple times?"
"Huh?! Are you saying... that his assistant is... his intuition?!"
"Exactly! That guy can solve cases merely with his intuition. Isn't that wild?"
Character Story 4
When it comes to performance, Heizou should've been promoted many a time, considering all his achievements.
However, in reality, Heizou has been a Doushin ever since he joined the Tenryou Commission.
On the other hand, many among his colleagues and superiors have risen through the ranks as a by-product of his achievements.
After Heizou's cousin, Kano Nana, heard about it, she came to Heizou and determined to stand up for him.
"You may be a brat, but this unfair treatment you've suffered is way worse."
"I'm going to give those goons a piece of my mind!"
Heizou knew his cousin very well, so to save her from any trouble, Heizou patiently explained the reasons behind this situation — a rare thing for him.
"Cuz, don't consider me lesser than them."
"Wanna take a guess at how many inmates at the Police Station Jail can name the Yoriki?"
Heizou spread his fingers of one hand, palm facing her. "This number at most."
Having no idea what he was getting at, Kano Nana replied hesitantly, "Five?"
"What about the ones who can name this genius detective right in front of you?"
Heizou spread his fingers of the other hand, this time palm facing himself, "This many at least."
"Five again? What's the difference?"
Heizou laughed, "Cuz, I'm talking about the number of hairs on my hands!"
"Just like we have no hair on our palms, none of the inmates can name all the Yoriki."
"But the inmates who can name me are as many as the hairs on the back of my hand!"
"Now that my influence has far exceeded that of those Yoriki, what's in it for me to get promoted?"
"On the contrary, staying close to the front line means that more criminals will be intimidated by the name of Shikanoin Heizou — that's my ultimate goal."
"So don't worry about me, cuz. I have never strayed, and I will never stray from my path!"
Character Story 5
Just as Heizou claims, the most well-known name at the Police Station Jail is not that of any Yoriki, or even that of the General of the Tenryou Commission... But is instead the name of Doushin Shikanoin Heizou.
Here, at least, even the name of the Raiden Shogun herself might be lesser in stature compared to his.
After all, none of these criminals, great or small, have ever been personally nabbed by the Shogun, but a great many of them are surely here on Heizou's account.
This is how things panned out:
It started with some arrogant crooks boasting while temporarily out from behind bars of how elite their criminal skills were and how they had sent government officials off on wild goose chases, seeking to gain the admiration of their fellows.
But when asked why they were caught in spite of their great skills, they would often blame, through clenched teeth, the matter on "that detective."
"Not that I didn't try, mind you, but he's just too cunning!"
Thus did the detective's name spread throughout the prison.
Even later on, the situation would again change when the criminals discovered that the detective who caught them was someone named "Shikanoin Heizou."
It was one thing if a single detective could catch some skilled crooks. Perhaps he was just a good detective.
But if countless high-level criminals were seized by this one man, then surely he could not be an ordinary person.
In that moment, everyone present imagined something similar.
A trickster god in the guise of humanity, scheming and cunning beyond compare, seeing into the hearts of mortals with contemptuous ease.
Why, a change of sides would see such a fellow become the greatest criminal in history!
Those who were unwilling to take part in further affray spoke no more, while even the most hardened and wicked amongst them secretly thought:
"It might be best not to take him on, or to speak more ill about him than we should."
Even the fiercest criminal lords no longer use his name even when they wish to boast, instead using the pseudonym "Cyclone."
When the Doushin on guard duty heard this new title, they would ask what it meant.
And some petty criminals would reply, "A calamity! A plague upon all us crooks!"
Shikanoin Heizou Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|
Albedo ♦ Aloy ♦ Amber ♦ Arataki Itto ♦ Barbara ♦ Beidou ♦ Bennett ♦ Candace ♦ Chongyun ♦ Collei ♦ Cyno ♦ Diluc ♦ Diona ♦ Dori ♦ Eula ♦ Faruzan ♦ Fischl ♦ Ganyu ♦ Gorou ♦ Hu Tao ♦ Jean ♦ Kaedehara Kazuha ♦ Kaeya ♦ Kamisato Ayaka ♦ Kamisato Ayato ♦ Keqing ♦ Klee ♦ Kujou Sara ♦ Kuki Shinobu ♦ Layla ♦ Lisa ♦ Mona ♦ Nahida ♦ Nilou ♦ Ningguang ♦ Noelle ♦ Qiqi ♦ Raiden Shogun ♦ Razor ♦ Rosaria ♦ Sangonomiya Kokomi ♦ Sayu ♦ Shenhe ♦ Sucrose ♦ Tartaglia ♦ Thoma ♦ Tighnari ♦ Traveler ♦ Venti ♦ Wanderer ♦ Xiangling ♦ Xiao ♦ Xingqiu ♦ Xinyan ♦ Yae Miko ♦ Yanfei ♦ Yelan ♦ Yoimiya ♦ Yun Jin ♦ Zhongli