Shimmering Nectar is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
Nectar that is full of pure elements.
Scholars generally concur that Whopperflowers are advanced life forms among the elemental plants, but there has yet to be a satisfactory explanation regarding their predatory habits.
Genshin Impact Shimmering Nectar Information
- Item Type: Ascension Material
- Material Rarity: ⭐⭐
Where to get Shimmering Nectar in Genshin Impact
- Crafting (Alchemy)
- Dropped by Lv.40+ Whopperflowers
- Purchased From Paimon's Bargains
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
- Whopperflower Nectar + 25 Mora
Shimmering Nectar Usage in Genshin Impact
- Blackcliff Warbow
- Favonius Warbow
- Ferrous Shadow
- Iron Sting
- Serpent Spine
- Solar Pearl
- The Bell
- Windblume Ode
Shimmering Nectar Notes & Tips
- Shimmering Nectar Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.