|Passive Bonus||Wandering Clouds|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Skyward Atlas is a Catalyst in Genshin Impact. The catalyst is a weapon that conjures basic elemental magical attacks, this weapon is both deadly and can be utilized in any range. Not all playable characters can equip a catalyst, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A cloud atlas symbolizing Dvalin and its former master, the Anemo Archon. It details the winds and clouds of the northern regions and contains the powers of the sky and wind.
Skyward Atlas Information
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Wandering Clouds
- Passive Bonus Effect: Increases Elemental DMG Bonus by 12/15/18/21/24%. Normal Attack hits have a 50% chance to earn the favor of the clouds. which actively seek out nearby enemies to attack for 15s, dealing 160/200/240/280/320% ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 30s.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the catalyst:
Skyward Atlas Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Skyward Atlas can be obtained from Paimon's Bargains
Skyward Atlas Combat Mechanic
- Depending on the character, the basic attack either unleashes AoE attacks or Single-Target attacks. The output of the attack will also depend on the Element of the character you are using.
- Playable Characters who can wield the catalyst can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element, releasing a strong AoE attack. This consumes stamina.
Skyward Atlas Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.