|Passive Bonus||Sky-Ripping Dragon Spine|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Skyward Harp is a Bow in Genshin Impact. The bow is mainly used for hunting targets from afar, allowing the player to inflict damage and poke enemies from afar while maintaining a safe distance, although it is not as strong as the other weapons, the bow is still a force to be reckoned with since it can deliver fast and continuous attacks that can overwhelm enemies. Not all playable characters can equip the bow, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A greatbow that symbolizes Dvalin's affiliation with the Anemo Archon. The sound of the bow firing is music to the Anemo Archon's ears. It contains the power of the sky and wind within.
Skyward Harp Information
- Weapon Type: Bow
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Sky-Ripping Dragon Spine
- Passive Bonus Effect: Increases all DMG by 8/10/12/14/16%. After using an Elemental Burst, Normal or Charged Attack, on hit, creates a vacuum blade that does 80/100/120/140/160% Physical DMG to enemies along its path. Lasts for 20s or 8 vacuum blades.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the bow:
Skyward Harp Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Skyward Harp can be obtained by ???
Skyward Harp Combat Mechanic
- The bow's normal attacks can chain up to 5 quick mid-range attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the bow can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element to the arrow and releasing it to unleash the charged attack. This type of attack allows the player to aim for a precise attack against their target.
Skyward Harp Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.