|Base Stats & Attributes|
Skyward Sonnet is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat talent that is exclusive to Venti. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
In the days when gods and men walked the earth together, the heaves were filled with countless songs. This melody has long since been forgotten.
Skyward Sonnet Information
- Talent Type: Combat
- Related Character: Venti
- O wind upon which all hymns and songs fly, bear these earth-walkers up into the sky!
- Enemies hit by Skyward Sonnet will fall to the ground slowly.
- On Press: Summons a Wind Domain at the enemy's location, dealing AoE Anemo DMG and launching enemies into the air.
- On Hold: Summons an even larger Wind Domain with Venti as the epicenter, dealing AoE Anemo DMG and launching affected enemies into the air. After unleashing the Hold version of this ability, Venti rides the wind into the air.
- Press DMG: 442%
- Press Cooldown: 6.0s
- Hold DMG: 608%
- Hold Cooldown: 15.0s
Skyward Sonnet Upgrade Requirements
|Level||Talent Material||Ascension Material||Mora|
|2||x3 Teachings of "Ballad"||x6 Slime Condensation||12,500|
|3||x6 Teachings of "Ballad"||x9 Slime Condensation||17,500|
|4||x12 Teachings of "Ballad"||x12 Slime Condensation||25,000|
|5||x6 Guide to "Ballad"||x6 Slime Secretions||30,000|
|6||x9 Guide to "Ballad"||x9 Slime Secretions||35,000|
Skyward Sonnet Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.