|Weapon Base Stats|
Snow-Tombed Starsilver is a Claymore in Genshin Impact. Claymores are heavy weapons that are usually held with two hands, it is a larger variation of the regular sword that can deal with heavy and deadly damage even though it restricts the player's movements. Not all playable characters can equip a claymore, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
An ancient greatsword that was stored between frescoes. Forged from Starsilver, it has the power to cleave through ice and snow.
Snow-Tombed Starsilver Information
- Weapon Type: Claymore
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: -
- Passive Bonus Effect: Hitting an opponent with Normal and Charged Attacks has a 60% chance of forming and dropping an Everfrost Icicle above them, dealing 80% AoE ATK DMG.
Opponents affected by Cryo are dealt 200% ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 10s.
- Playable Characters who can use the claymore:
Snow-Tombed Starsilver Acquisition
- When exploring in Dragonspine, fulfill certain criteria to obtain the weapon Snow-Tombed Starsilver and unlock its forging method.
Snow-Tombed Starsilver Combat Mechanic
- The claymore's normal melee attack normally chains up to 5 slow slash attacks which are usually strong and has a wide radius.
- Playable Characters who can wield the claymore can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to unleash a flurry of attacks that heavily drains the character's stamina. This attack ends with an even more powerful attack once you reach the maximum duration of the attack or if the character runs out of stamina.
Snow-Tombed Starsilver Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.