Song of Broken Pines
|Passive Bonus||Rebel's Banner Hymn|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|Physical DMG Bonus||4.5%|
Song of Broken Pines is a Claymore in Genshin Impact. Claymores are heavy weapons that are usually held with two hands, it is a larger variation of the regular sword that can deal with heavy and deadly damage even though it restricts the player's movements. Not all playable characters can equip a claymore, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A greatsword as light as the sigh of grass in the breeze, yet as merciless to the corrupt as a typhoon.
Song of Broken Pines Information
- Weapon Type: Claymore
- Weapon Rarity:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Rebel's Banner Hymn
- Passive Bonus Effect:
A part of the "Millennial Movement" that wanders amidst the winds. Increases ATK by 16%, and when Normal or Charged Attacks hit opponents, the character gains a Sigil of Whispers. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s.
When you possess four Sigils of Whispers, all of them will be consumed and all nearby party members will obtain the "Millennial Movement: Banner-Hymn" effect for 12s. "Millennial Movement: Banner-Hymn" increases Normal ATK SPD by 12% and increases ATK by 20%.
- Playable Characters who can use the claymore:
Song of Broken Pines Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Song of Broken Pines can be obtained by ???
Song of Broken Pines Combat Mechanic
- The claymore's normal melee attack normally chains up to 5 slow slash attacks which are usually strong and has a wide radius.
- Playable Characters who can wield the claymore can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to unleash a flurry of attacks that heavily drains the character's stamina. This attack ends with an even more powerful attack once you reach the maximum duration of the attack or if the character runs out of stamina.
Song of Broken Pines Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.