Spirit Communion Seal
After Shenhe uses Spring Spirit Summoning, she will grant all nearby party members the following effects:
Press: Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG increased by 15% for 10s.
Hold: Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG increased by 15% for 15s.
Spirit Communion Seal is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Shenhe. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Spirit Communion Seal Information
- Talent Type: 4th Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Shenhe
How to Unlock Spirit Communion Seal
- A 4th Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 4 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 60.
Spirit Communion Seal Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.