|Passive Bonus||Golden Majesty|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Summit Shaper is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A symbol of a legendary pact, this sharp blade once cut off the peak of a mountain.
Summit Shaper Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Golden Majesty
- Passive Bonus Effect: Increases Shield Strength by 20/25/30/35/40%. Scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 4/5/6/7/8% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield, this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%.
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Summit Shaper Acquisition
- The event wish "Epitome Invocation" will be available from after the Version 1.2 update to 2021-01-12 15:59:59. During this time, the event-exclusive 5-star weapon Summit Shaper (Sword) will get a huge drop-rate boost!
Summit Shaper Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Summit Shaper Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.