Xinyan brandishes her instrument, dealing Pyro DMG on nearby enemies, forming a shield made out of her audience's passion.
Sweeping Fervor is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Xinyan. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Sweeping Fervor Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Xinyan
Sweeping Fervor Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 18s
- Shield Duration: 12s
- DoT%: 33.6 - 71.4
- Swing DMG%: 169.6 - 360.4
- Shield Level 1 DMG Absorption: 104.04% DEF + 500.55 - 221.09% DEF + 1376
- Shield Level 2 DMG Absorption: 122.4% DEF + 588.88 - 260.1% DEF + 1619
- Shield Level 3 DMG Absorption: 144% DEF + 692.8 - 306% DEF + 1905
Sweeping Fervor Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Sweeping Fervor Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.