Temple of the Lion is a One-Time Domain in Genshin Impact. Domains are dungeons in Genshin Impact which challenge the player to fight enemies for rewards such as Artifacts, Weapon Ascension Materials, Weapon Enhancement Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mora, and more. There are 6 different types of Domains in the game: Domains of Blessing, Domains of Forgery, Domains of Mastery, Trounce Domains, One-Time Domains and the Spiral Abyss.
This used to be a temple devoted to the Lion of the South, but it has long been abandoned. Folklore tells that the dandelions commonly seen riding on the winds across Mondstadt symbolize the blessing of the Lion of the South.
Temple of the Lion Information Genshin Impact
- Required Adventurer Rank: 18
- Recommended Party Level: 30
- Resin Cost: 0
Where to Find Temple of the Lion in Genshin Impact
Temple of the Lion Rewards in Genshin Impact
Temple of the Lion rewards players with the following:
- Primogem x40
- Mora x20000
- Adventure EXP x400
- Mondstadt Shrine of Depths Key x1
- Adventurer's Experience x6
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x3
- Berserker's Rose x1
Temple of the Lion Enemies in Genshin Impact
Temple of the Lion Notes & Trivia
- Temple of the Lion other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Most Domains allow Travelers to choose a difficulty from I-VI or I-IV, with each subsequent difficulty giving more bountiful rewards, but also making the Domain more challenging. Each difficulty has an Adventurer Rank requirement that restricts Travelers from entering Domains too difficult for their current level.