Retreats rapidly with the speed of a tengu, summoning the protection of the Crowfeather. Gains Crowfeather Cover for 18s, and when Kujou Sara fires a fully-charged Aimed Shot, Crowfeather Cover will be consumed, and will leave a Crowfeather at the target location.
Tengu Stormcall is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Kujou Sara. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Tengu Stormcall Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Kujou Sara
Tengu Stormcall Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- ATK Bonus Duration: 6s
- Tengu Juurai: Ambush DMG%: 125.8 - 267.2
- ATK Bonus Ratio: 43 - 91.2
Tengu Stormcall Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Tengu Stormcall Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.