Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers
|Weapon Base Stats|
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers is a Catalyst in Genshin Impact. The catalyst is a weapon that conjures basic elemental magical attacks, this weapon is both deadly and can be utilized in any range. Not all playable characters can equip a catalyst, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A fictional story of a band of five heroes who go off on a dragon hunt. It is poorly written and structurally incoherent. Its value lies in the many lessons that can be learned from failure.
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers Information
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Legacy
- Passive Bonus Effect: When switching characters, the new character taking the field has their ATK increased by 24/30/36/42/48% for 10s. This effect can only occur once every 20s
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the catalyst:
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers can be obtainedfrom Wishes
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers Combat Mechanic
- Depending on the character, the basic attack either unleashes AoE attacks or Single-Target attacks. The output of the attack will also depend on the Element of the character you are using.
- Playable Characters who can wield the catalyst can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element, releasing a strong AoE attack. This consumes stamina.
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!