|Base Stats & Attributes|
|Shield DMG Absorption||14.4% max HP+1,386|
|DMG Bonus on Hit Taken||160%|
Tidecaller is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat talent that is exclusive to Beidou. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
Conquer the high seas! Pursue the waves and chase the storm!
- Talent Type: Combat
- Related Character: Beidou
- Nothing to worry about. Should anyone raise a hand against her or her men, she will avenge it ten-fold with sword and thunder.
- On Press: Accumulating the power of lightning, Beidou swings her blade forward fiercely, dealing Electro DMG.
- On Hold: Lifts her weapon up as a shield. Max DMG absorbed scales off Beidou's Max HP. Attacks using the energy stored within the greatsword upon release or once this ability's duration expires, dealing Electro DMG. DMG dealt scales with the number of times Beidou is attacked in the skill's duration. The greatest DMG Bonus will be attained once this effect is triggered twice.
- The shield possesses the following properties:
- Has 250% Electro DMG Absorption Efficiency.
- Applies the Electro element to Beidou upon activation.
- Shield DMG Absorption: 14.4% max HP+1,386
- Base DMG: 122%
- DMG Bonus on Hit Taken: 160%
- Talent Cooldown: 7.5s
Tidecaller Upgrade Requirements
|Level||Talent Material||Ascension Material||Mora|
Tidecaller Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.