Accumulating the power of lightning, Beidou swings her blade forward fiercely, dealing Electro DMG.
Tidecaller is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Beidou. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Beidou
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 7.5s
- Base DMG%: 121.6
- DMG Bonus on Hit Taken: 160
- Shield DMG Absorption: 14.4% Max HP + 1386
Tidecaller Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Tidecaller Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.