Version 2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia Guide Contest
July 21st, 2021 – August 22nd, 2021
Version 2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia Guide Contest is an Event in Genshin Impact that is no longer available and may not return in the future. Events are limited time challenges that can be comeleted by a player to obtain special rewards, some of which are exceptionally rare, such as the Crown of Insight. Events can also include story quests for new or existing Playable Characters, which may not be playable after the event duration has been completed. There are 6 different types of events in Genshin Impact, all of which require a different level of contribution from the player.
Genshin Impact Version 2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia Guide Contest Event Information
- Event Type: Web
- Event Duration: July 21st, 2021 – August 22nd, 2021
- This event is currently not available and it may or may not be reinstated in future updates or patch notes.
Genshin Impact Version 2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia Guide Contest Event Details
Submission Period: July 21, 2021 – August 22, 2021 23:59 (UTC+8)
Judging Period: August 23, 2021 – September 19, 2021 (UTC+8)
Results Announcement: From September 21 (UTC +8)
Primogem rewards will be issued within 10 working days of the results being announced.
The estimated time for merchandise rewards shipping will be within 45 working days of the results being announced.
How to Participate
During the event, you can post your submissions that meet the event criteria through the Event Details page, and you will be considered a successful participant..
P.S. For this Strategy Guides Contest, guides that are related to new events and new characters with [Version 2.0] in the title and published with the topic #Guides & Walkthroughs will gain more attention~
- The evaluation will be carried out by the official organizers.
- The official organizers will assess the strategy guides that meet the criteria on the basis of their timeliness, completeness, objectivity, clarity of explanation, applicability, composition, and layout.
- The list of winners will be compiled and posted as an official announcement by the organizing team after the end of the event. Winners are required to fill in the address in the link provided in the notification message for prize distribution after receiving the prize notification. If the address is not filled in after the deadline, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their eligibility for the prize and no replacement will be given.
I. Submission Criteria
Entries must be posted through the Event Details page during the submission period (July 21 – August 22, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (UTC + 8)). Entries posted after the deadline or posted anywhere other than on the Event Details page will not be considered.
II. Content Criteria
- The guide should be rich in content and contain various images. They must include at least 5 images (each must not exceed 10 MB).
*Note: A maximum of 50 images can be displayed in a single post.
- The main content of the submitted guide that meets the criteria must match its title. The content should be laid out in a clear and logical manner and should not contain any major errors. Any form of copying or plagiarism is prohibited.
- Entries may contain GIFs or videos to make the guide more interesting. Submissions with quality GIFs and videos may earn bonus points!
Note: If a video that is longer than 3 minutes and contains voice or text commentary is inserted in the post, the requirement of at least 5 images for a post is no longer applicable. The content of the video must be original and its description on YouTube must indicate "This video was made for the HoYoLAB Strategy Guides Contest, here is the link of the post: ...". Please include the link to your post in the video description, otherwise the video will be deemed as misappropriated work.
III. Other Criteria
- Your guide must not contain fan art created by a third party. Such publications will be deleted. You may only use official images or screenshots from the game to illustrate your guide.
- Any misappropriation of another person's work is strictly prohibited. Posts that have been reported and proven to contain plagiarized or copied content will be removed immediately. Users who have violated the rules will be permanently banned from participating in future events.
- Entries containing content that violates the rules of the community will be handled in accordance with the Community Rules.
Genshin Impact Version 2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia Guide Contest Event Rewards
- Gold (5 Winners)
- Primogems ×6,000·+ "Driving Thunder" Keqing Themed Mechanical Keyboard (Random) ×1
- Silver (10 Winners)
- Primogems ×2,000 + Monoceros Caeli Series Big Plush Cushion ×1 + Chibi Plush Round Pillow (Random) ×1 + Character Stand (Random) ×1
- Bronze (20 Winners)
- Primogems ×1,000 + Chibi Plush Round Pillow (Random) ×1 + Character Stand (Random) ×1
Version 2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia Guide Contest Notes & Tips
- Version 2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia Guide Contest Event other notes, tips, and trivia go here.