|Base Stats & Attributes|
|Non-Conductive Hold DMG||320%|
|Stack 1 Conductive Hold DMG||368%|
|Stack 2 Conductive Hold DMG||424%|
|Stack 3 Conductive Hold DMG||487%|
|Talent Cooldown (Hold)||16.0s|
Violet Arc is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat talent that is exclusive to Lisa. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
Electro Purple is the raiment of the Witch of Purple Rose.
Violet Arc Information
- Talent Type: Combat
- Related Character: Lisa
- Channels the power of lightning to sweep bothersome matters away.
- On Press: Releases a homing Lightning Orb. On hit, it deals Electro DMG, and applies a stack of Conductive status (Max 3 stacks) to enemies in a small AoE.
- On Hold: After an extended casting time, calls down lightning from the heavens, dealing massive Electro DMG to all nearby enemies. Deals great amounts of extra damage to enemies based on the number of Conductive stacks applied to them and clears their Conductive status.
- Press DMG: 80.0%
- Press CD: 1.0s
- Non-Conductive Hold DMG: 320%
- Stack 1 Conductive Hold DMG: 368%
- Stack 2 Conductive Hold DMG: 424%
- Stack 3 Conductive Hold DMG: 487%
- Talent Cooldown (Hold): 16.0s
Violet Arc Upgrade Requirements
|Level||Talent Material||Ascension Material||Mora|
|2||x3 Teachings of "Ballad"||x6 Slime Condensate||12,500|
|3||x6 Teachings of "Ballad"||x9 Slime Condensate||17,500|
|4||x12 Teachings of "Ballad"||x12 Slime Condensate||25,000|
|5||x6 Guide to "Ballad"||x6 Slime Secretions||30,000|
|6||x9 Guide to "Ballad"||x9 Slime Secretions||35,000|
Violet Arc Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.