2 Days, 22 Hours
Violetgrass is an Ingredient in Genshin Impact. Ingredients are materials used for cooking food, these are usually obtained as drops and can be found in the open world or it can be purchased from certain Merchants. Some ingredients need to be processed by using other ingredients which requires a certain amount of time to be prepared.
A small flower with strong vitality. It was said its downward-blooming flower keeps its fragrance from dissipating.
Genshin Impact Violetgrass Information
- Item Type: Ingredient
- Source: Foraged, purchased, Gardening
Where to get Violetgrass in Genshin Impact
- Foraged around cliffs in Liyue
- Source: Obtained from Wangshu Inn
- Purchased from Herbalist Gui (Bubu Pharmacy) and Verr Goldet for 1000
- Grown from Violetgrass Seed
- Processing/Gardening Time: 2 Days, 22 Hours
- Violetgrass Seed
Violetgrass Usage in Genshin Impact
Other Items Usage:
Violetgrass Notes & Tips
- Violetgrass Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Ingredients|
Almond ♦ Bacon ♦ Bamboo Shoot ♦ Berry ♦ Bird Egg ♦ Butter ♦ Cabbage ♦ Calla Lily ♦ Carrot ♦ Cheese ♦ Crab ♦ Crab Roe ♦ Cream ♦ Fish ♦ Flour ♦ Fowl ♦ Ham ♦ Jam ♦ Jueyun Chili ♦ Lavender Melon ♦ Lotus Head ♦ Matsutake ♦ Milk ♦ Mint ♦ Mushroom ♦ Onion ♦ Pepper ♦ Pinecone ♦ Potato ♦ Qingxin ♦ Radish ♦ Raw Meat ♦ Rice ♦ Salt ♦ Sausage ♦ Seagrass ♦ Shrimp Meat ♦ Small Lamp Grass ♦ Smoked Fowl ♦ Snapdragon ♦ Sugar ♦ Sweet Flower ♦ Tofu ♦ Tomato ♦ Unagi Meat ♦ Wheat