|Passive Bonus||Golden Majesty|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Vortex Vanquisher is a Polearm in Genshin Impact. Polearms are usually held with either one or two hands, the polearm is a great weapon of choice for fighters who want to inflict damage and poke their enemies from mid-range while maintaining a safe distance from enemy attacks. Not all playable characters can equip the polearm, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
This sharp polearm can seemingly pierce through anything. When swung, one can almost see the rift it tears in the air.
Vortex Vanquisher Information
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Golden Majesty
- Passive Bonus Effect: Increases Shield Strength by 20/25/30/35/40%, scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 4/5/6/7/8% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%
- Playable Characters who can use the polearm:
Vortex Vanquisher Acquisition
- Can be acquired from Wishes
Vortex Vanquisher Combat Mechanic
- The polearm's normal attacks can chain up to 5-6 rapid melee attacks in mid-range.
- Playable Characters who can wield the polearm can charge up a strong attack which varies depending on the character you are using. Regardless, executing a charged attack consumes stamina.
Vortex Vanquisher Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.