Zhongli is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
A mysterious guest invited by the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. Extremely knowledgeable in all things.Zhongli does not bat an eyelid when paying (or when asking others to pay). He willingly pays the asking price, no matter how unreasonable it is, and may pay even more for things he likes. The funny thing is, Zhongli never remembers to take his purse with him.
- Role: _role_
- Vision: Geo
- Constellation: _constellation_
- Main Weapon: Polearms
- Elemental Burst: Planet Befall
- Elemental Burst Effect: Brings a falling meteor down to earth, dealing massive Geo DMG to opponents caught in its AoE and applying the Petrification status to them
- Character Passive Talent: Arcanum of Crystal
- Passive Talent Effect: Refunds 15% of the ores used when crafting Polearm-type weapons
Lore and Background Information goes here.
- Rain of Stone (Level 1)
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 6 consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, causing stone spears to fall along his path.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Dominus Lapidis (Level 1)
- Every mountain, rock and inch of land is filled with power of Geo but those who can wield suck powers freely are few and far between
- Press: Commands the omnipresent of earth to solidify into a stone state, dealing AoE Geo Damage. Additionally, the Stone stele will resonate with other Geo Constructs in the vicinity, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents. The Stone Stele is considered a Geo Construct, and can both be climbed and used to block attacks. Only one may exist at any more time.
- Hold: Causes nearby Geo energy to explode, causing the following effects:
- Create s shield of jade. The Shield's DMG absoption scales based on Zhongli's Max HP, and absorbs Geo DMG 250% more effectively.
- Deals AoE Geo DMG
- If there are nearby argets with Geo Element, it willl drain a large amount of Geo element from a maximum of 2 such targets. This effect does no cause DMG.
- A true master of stone may carve jade and shape gold.
- Planet Befall (Level 1)
- Brings a falling meteor down to earth, dealing massive Geo DMG to opponents caught in its AoE and applying the Petrification status to them.
- Petrification: Opponents affected by Petrification status cannot move
- The falling meteor punishis the unjust
- Resonant Waves (Level 1)
- When the Jade Shield takes DMG, it will fortify:
- Fortified characters have 5% increased Shield Strength. Can stack up to 5 times, and lasts until the jade shield disappears.
- Dominance of Earth (Level 1)
- Planet Befall deals additional DMG equal to 33% of Zhongli's Max HP
- Arcanum of Crystal
- Refunds 15% of the ores used when crafting Polearm-type weapons
- Rock, the Backbone of Earth (Level 1)
- Increases the Maximum number of stone steles created by Dominus Lapidis that may exist simultaneously to 2
- Stone, the Cradle of Jade (Level 2)
- Planet Befall grants nearby characters on the field a jade Shield when it descends
- Jade, Shimmering through Darkness (Level 3)
- Increases the Level of Dominus Lapidis by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Topaz, Unbreakable and Fearless (Level 4)
- Increases Planet Befall's AoE by 20% and increases the duration of Planet Befall's Petrification effect by 2s.
- Lazuli, Herald of the Order (Level 5)
- Increases the Level of Planet Befall by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Chrysos, Bounty of Dominator (Level 6)
- When the Jade Shield takes DMG, 40% of that incoming DMG is converted to HP for the current character. A single instance of regeneration cannot exceed 8% of that character's Max HP.
Zhongli Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|