Increases all party members' ATK by 260~372 and CRIT Rate by 8~12% for 300s.
Adeptus' Temptation is a Food (Dish) that can be cooked in Genshin Impact. Food is a consumable item that is cooked by the player and in some cases, by certain playable characters. Cooking is mainly used to prepare food or a dish by following a recipe and using certain ingredients. There are various recipes found in the game and consuming food grants various effects and buffs for the team. Other special foods are also known as specialty dishes which can only be made by a specific Playable Character.
A complex, famous type of Liyue cuisine, in which specially selected ingredients are submerged and slowly bowled into soup stock. The recipe scribbled from memory alone was enough to urge the adepti to once again return to the world of men.
Genshin Impact Adeptus' Temptation Information
- Dish Type: Food
- Character Specialty: n/a
Where to Find Adeptus' Temptation in Genshin Impact
- The recipe of this dish can be obtained by rotating 3 bird statues around Qingyun Peak and gliding to the top. 1 Luxurious chest and 2 Precious chests are located at the island in the sky.
- You can get 5 already cooked servings and 180000 Mora by selling the Dull Ring from the locked room in Cuijue Slope to Bolai at Liyue Harbor.
- Source: Obtained by cooking
- Recipe: The Recipe is obtained by completing the Nine Pillars of Peace Quest
The Adeptus' Temptation Dish can be cooked with the following Ingredients:
Adeptus' Temptation Notes & Tips
- Adeptus' Temptation Genshin Impact other notes, tips, and trivia go here.