Events for Genshin Impact features a list of all the unique events and special activities that are released by the game's developer and publisher, miHoYo. Events are usually held for a certain period of time where players can partake in to obtain unique rewards, these can be presented in various questing categories to challenge both new and veteran players. This page covers a list of all the Events for Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Events
Come Take AR Photos with Amber!
The release of Genshin Impact is drawing near! Amber can't wait to see all of you Travelers. Use your phone to scan the QR code, then snap a photo with Amber and solve the puzzle! Some super-awesome prizes await~
- 9/24/2020 00:00 – 10/25/2020 12:00
- During the event, use your phone's rear camera to scan the QR code on the advertisement (physical or digital) to unlock the exclusive Amber AR lens. Aim your camera at a level surface and watch Amber appear before you! The lens may take time to load depending on your network connection — please be patient, Travelers!
- Take a photo of Amber, and the eager Outrider will give you a piece of the puzzle. Travelers can search #genshinimpact on Instagram to find the other pieces and solve the puzzle. Hint: There are six puzzle pieces scattered across the world!
- Share the photo of Amber on social media (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter), including the puzzle solution along with the hashtags #genshinpuzzle and #genshinimpact — you now have a chance to win a great prize!
Event QR COde Locations:
- Japan: Famitsu magazine (paper and digital versions) (Dates: 9/24 – 10/25)
- Seoul: Metro Line 2 (Dates: 9/28 – 10/25)
- Taipei: 捷運台北車站、捷運忠孝新生站 (Dates: 10/4 – 10/25)
- Hong Kong: 旺角、銅鑼灣、深水埗電腦商城 (Dates: 10/4 – 10/25)
- Los Angeles: Expo/Blue Lines (Dates: 10/10 – 10/25)
- New York: 42nd Street Shuttle (Grand Central/Times Square Shuttle), 3 train cars (Dates: 10/10 – 10/25)
- Singapore: Seragoon MRT Station Interchange (Dates: 10/1 – 10/25)
- Bangkok: Genshin Impact special BTS train (Dates: 9/28 – 10/25)
- Berlin: S-Bahnhof Alexanderplatz (Dates: 10/1 – 10/25)
- Reward 1
- Amber Merchandise Set: (Pillow, Acrylic Figure, Badge, and Acrylic Sticker) ×1
- Among the players who successfully participate in the event (share their AR photo of Amber on their social media with the hashtags #genshinpuzzle and #genshin), we will select 50 lucky winners to receive some awesome Amber merchandise!
- Reward 2
- Amber AR Exclusive In-Game Rewards: Apple ×10, Steak ×10, Pile 'Em Up ×5, Fisherman's Toast ×5, Adventurer's Experience ×10, Fine Enhancement Ore ×10.
- If 50,000 players worldwide correctly solve the Amber AR puzzle, all players on the corresponding servers (Asia, Europe, America, and TW, HK, MO) will receive the Amber AR exclusive in-game rewards.
- Make sure to make your social media post public so that we can see your post and confirm your event participation.
- The Amber AR lens requires Instagram (if you don't already have the Instagram app, please download it first).
- Pay attention to official Genshin Impact channels for updates, as event prizes will be issued according to announcements on such channels.
- miHoYo has the right to revoke event qualifications and take legal action against anyone who maliciously uses the Amber AR lens or inappropriately participates in this event.
- miHoYo has the right to final interpretation and explanation of the event and its related details to the extent permissible by law.
- If you encounter any issues during the event, please contact Customer Service: email@example.com
Get Ready for the Road
Hey there, Travelers~
Paimon's "Get Ready for the Road" event has officially begun! (。･∀･)ﾉ You can obtain 4-star weapons and rare artifacts by participating~! Let's get ready for our adventure in Teyvat!
- Until October 10, 2020.
- The first time you log in on the event page, you will obtain one try to turn over the squares on a card.
- You can obtain more tries by completing daily tasks.
- Each try allows you to turn over all 9 squares on a card, for which you are guaranteed to win 1 prize.
- Link to the event: https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/event/e20200910-predrawcard-sea/index.html#/top
- You will receive 1 luck point for every prize you win. The maximum luck score you can reach is 25.
- When you reach a luck score of 25, you will "luck out." When you are lucked out, you are guaranteed to win a class A prize on your next try.
- After you have won a class A prize while lucked out, the lucked out status will disappear and your luck score will be reset. You will then start accumulating luck points from zero once more.